Every child’s education journey is unique. Over time, learners discover new skills and passions, and develop ambitions for the future. At Quest School, our responsibility is to work in partnership with parents to nurture our learners to face challenges with resilience and a problem-solving mindset. Our aim is to enable our learners to be well-prepared for a successful future and actively contribute to the world in which we share.
To support the vision of our school our mission is to offer all our students the opportunity to pursue a world-class education by attending a school that is committed to implementing the best educational practices on a global scale, while being sensitive to cultural values. We will strive to be a community of learners who are intellectually adept, technologically proficient and ethically guided contributors to the world in which we share.
- High expectations of our leadership and faculty members
- Qualified and motivated faculty
- Benchmarked teaching and learning against internationally accredited standards
- Quality relationships with faculty, parents and the wider community
OUR MOUNTAIN REPRESENTS:
- The context in which our children come from
- Quest School’s Vision Mission
- A plan to reach our goals
- Establishing foundations – (the school curriculum, people, pedagogy, resources)
- Being an environmentally responsible community
Basecamp is where we establish the foundations and plan for our school, learners, families and the wider community. Our learners bring a rich diversity of backgrounds and experiences to the learning journey. At Quest School we celebrate this diversity as we prepare our learners for the challenges and adventures that await them. We will encourage our learners to work towards goals that will stretch them.
- The journey and adventure that awaits our young people as they progress through life
- Embracing challenges with a problem-solving mindset
- Adapting to an ever-changing world
- Working together to achieve success
The ascent represents the unique journey that our school community will undertake as we progress towards the summit. Throughout the ascent towards the summit, our learners will work together as they learn how to be successful in an ever-changing world. As our learners move towards achieving their goals, Quest School will provide them with opportunities to adopt a problem-solving mindset, and embrace new challenges.
- Our aim to be one of the best international schools in Bahrain
- Success for our learners both inside and outside of the classroom
- Looking out to identify new challenges and new pathways to success
The summit symbolizes the achievement of the personal, social and academic goals that our young people set out to achieve at Basecamp. Success for our learners means that they will have developed the necessary skills and attitudes to reach their goals. By looking out from the summit they will be able to identify new challenges and determine a pathway to success, both in and out of the classroom.